I fell in love with the bagel sandwich years before I was ever a mommy. It’s a combination a bagel shop by my Nana’s house used to offer every winter, usually around Valentine’s Day and I would travel just to get it. The combination is just too delicious!
All you’ll need for this amazing bagel sandwich is:
- 1 bagel (I like a pumpkin, cinnamon or french toast flavor)
- 1 egg
- 3 link sausages
- Maple cream cheese (or mix 1 carton plain cream cheese with about 2 tablespoons maple syrup, you could also use my dairy free Maple Spice Frosting)
- Slice and toast bagel
- Cook sausage according to package instructions
- Fry egg on both sides
- Spread cream cheese on both bagel sides
- Slice sausages lengthwise and lay on bagel
- Place egg on sandwich, close it up and enjoy!